indomietelorkeju

indomietelorkeju
Hidup yang dimenangkan adalah hidup yang dipertaruhkan

Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 November 2014

Interstellar: Nolan fuck me up to the moon and back

source:imdb.com



October, 2013/10.PM

Me: Nolan will make a new film, Interstellar it named. I believe It will be awesome, im wait for that.
Andreas: What, Interstellar? Its sounds like something about odyssey and outerspace, is it right?
Me: Well, i dont know. 
Andreas: Yes, its about odyssey and space travelling.. Btw, Do u believe in alien?
Me: I do.


This is the first time, i dont have any idea why i cant write a film review for a long time From 16.00 im still stuck, my mind is fucked by nolan for multiple times, or i mean for every damn time. Uh, its awesome, i dont know what word that proper enough to describe this film. Awesome is not enough, miracle? Ah not even close.

I wait this film for a year, yeah its true and i dont mind if u think its just a bullshit, but its true i wait this film from 2013. Every people who always ask me "What film i should watch?", then i always replied "Wait, until november 2014, interstellar will be release. Its nolan;s work, believe me its never fail.". And the time is coming. I watch this film yesterday and my worst part when i watching this film when this film ended and i go out from the cinema. Interstellar is damn fuck,there is no failure, i dont believe this film made by human litterally.

im nolan fanboy, im watching his work from memento until now (i dont have any willing to see 'following' btw). Previously i decided that the prestige will be number one of nolan's work but from now its gone, interstellar took that place. Every time i watch nolan's film, i never know how the film will be ended until now eventhough i have watch the film for multiple times. Dark Knight for 3 times, TDKR for 3 times, Memento for 2 times, The prestige for 2 times etc, can you imagine? I watch for many times and i stiil dont even know how nolan can think as high as that? 

Interstellar makes me shock in many things: My perspective about sense of belonging (cheesy,huh? But its true), My perspective about the 'others' and my perspective about god and time relativity. I always believe there is a live beyond earth, there is something above us, there is something between us which cant be seen. Yes, i believe that the human power is not in their logic but in their faith, logic is just a trigger not even more.

And the most important thing: I never regret that i waiting for a long time for this film. This film is insane. We invited to travel around the milkyway->stellar->Interstellar->blackhole and we also invited to feel the sense of belonging from daughter-father relationship. Also i'll give credit for matthew mcconaughey who play his role very sick!!

Oh the last one, the last time i cried when i watch the film is when i watched hachiko and the dark knight rises but it just a minute. Today, i cried for a long time but i dont know what things that make me sad. Until now i dont know why, maybe because this film is represented my mind about faith, god and time perfectly. I always assume that my mind about that things is insane and not acceptable by the other people but now im not alone.

Nolan does too.

Rate: 9.7/10




Sorry for my bad english in writing, feel free to correct. And wait the review about interstellar movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment