indomietelorkeju

indomietelorkeju
Hidup yang dimenangkan adalah hidup yang dipertaruhkan

Total Pageviews

Monday 26 August 2013

Another random time?

What are you doin? Nothin. Stahp.
Ive been sitting here almost 3 hours doin nothin. doin you tube. What a freaky internet.
Damn you  internet. Damn you technology.
You make human become zombie, and zombie become human.
Bring me back, bring me back to apple is just a fruit.
Bring me back, bring me back when walkman is so hype 
By the way i hate 3 am. Why? I dunno. Maybe 3 am changes my mind, quickly.
By the way if internet doesnt exist, how about my paper, my exercise, my homework?
Wikipedia do the part! Oh god i lost.
1-0. Technology 1-human 0
But, Techno, Where do you came from?
human.... Absolutely win.
Btw, human where do you came from?
Definitely, God.

Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment